The Neem oil is created using neem seed that has been hand blended with a vegetable based wetting agent. It is an all-natural, organic product.
Neem has hundreds of different uses and is especially popular with indoor plants. We use it as a natural leaf shine to keep foliage looking lush and dust free. Wiping down your plant's foliage on a regular basis removes dust that can limit the plant's ability to photosynthesise.
It contains organic sulphur, proteins and various beneficial trace elements and can be used safely around pets and children. Just don't go drinking the stuff.
100% natural cold pressed neem oil, plant-based wetting agent
How to Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Spray directly onto foliage; wipe with a soft cloth. Do not wipe pubescent (hairy) leaves.
- Do not apply if or when direct sunlight is on foliage. If your plant receives any direct sunlight during the day, spray in the evening.
- Application can be repeated after 7 days and as necessary thereafter.
- Not for human consumption. Avoid inhaling or ingesting. Avoid the eyes and wash hands after use
- Keep in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.