Teeccino’s Reishi Eleuthero Mushroom adaptogen herbal tea blends health-giving Reishi Mushroom and apoptogenic eleuthero with roasted chicory and ramón seeds for a rich, coffee-like flavour. Chicory is considered a prebiotic and helps feed the good bacteria in the body’s digestive tract while reishi and eleuthero provide antioxidants. Enjoy brewed as you would regular tea, served on ice or as a smoothie base.
- Naturally caffeine free no processing or chemical residue
- Acid free helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, reishi, eleuthero, and ram³n seeds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic inulin from chicory roots feed your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve gut health, regularity and supports your immune system. 650 mg of inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- When opening the envelope give a little shake at the top to move the tea bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope.
- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew.
- Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot.
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.