Boswellia, also known as Indian Frankincense, is traditionally used in Indian Ayurvedic Medicine for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties particularly in arthritic and rheumatic conditions. The herbal extract used in Boswellia 2000 is standardised to ß-boswellic acids.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Boswellia may help provide symptomatic relief from the joint pain, inflammation and swelling associated with osteoarthritis.
- Boswellia may help improve joint mobility associated with arthritis of the knee.
- The anti-inflammatory/reduction activity of Boswellia is attributed to its boswellic acid constituents that inhibit the activity of two mediators in the inflammatory pathway.
- Traditionally used in Indian ayurvedic medicine
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Help provide symptomatic relief from the joint pain and inflammation
- Also, provide relief from swelling associated with osteoarthritis
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extract equivalent to dry:
- Boswellia serrata (Indian olibanum) dry gum 2g
Adults: Take two to three tablets daily with a meal.
CAUTIONS If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.