Plant-Based Omega-3 Capsule
- Quality source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids
- Cold pressed from organically grown Australian flaxseeds
- Easy to swallow vegan capsules for convenience
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
- Plant-based omegas support skin health when dietary intake is inadequate
Flaxseed oil has one of the highest concentrations of plant-based omega-3 alpha-linoleic acid (ALA) and is an excellent vegan alternative to fish oil. ALA is converted to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in the body, which are essential fatty acids required for optimal health.
Our capsules are 500mg in size, for ease of swallowing, and made with vegan caps suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Each capsule contains:
500mg Linseed (Flaxseed) Oil
Equivalent:(Converts to EPA & DHA - absorption depends on individual)
- 2 capsules, twice per day for general well-being.
- 3 capsules, twice per day for skin health.
- 4 capsules, twice per day for heart health.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.