Luvme Panda Eco Nappies Large (9-14kg)18 PkRegular price $19.50 Save $-19.50
Comfort & Nurture your baby with bamboo. Pandas by Luvme ECO Disposables are Super Absorbent and have no harsh chemicals. This product is a great compliment to using cloth nappies for the convenience of when you are out and about without the guilt of land fill.
They are so soft almost feel like they are a cloth nappy. Bamboo is non hyperallgenic so perfect on bubs sensitive skin and will assist in minimise any rash.Â
We all know itâs whatâs on the inside that counts. Our nappies are made from 85% biodegradable plant-based materials, and our bamboo layer is 100%. With a breathable dermatest approved 360-degree absorbing inner pad, and made with a higher elastic waist band to avoid any accidents. All of our Pandas by Luvme printed nappies are food safe, plant based ink and have been designed by an Australian water colour artist. Best of all our nappies have no hidden nasties.Â
Our nappies take between 90-120 days to biodegrade depending on the environmental conditions and each component of the nappy too. Our bamboo component and core of our eco nappies will take only 45 days.
- 85% biodegradable plant-based materials
- Bamboo layer is 100% biodegradable
- 360-Degree absorbent touch to dry quilted inner lining. Moisture is immediately wicked away from your little oneâs sensitive skin to ensure no rash and a long peaceful up to 12 hours sleep.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. Free from lotions, fragrance, latex, pesticides, gmo, harsh chemicals and other nasties.
- High waisted elastic waistband and leg gussets. The elastic ultra-high waistband and leg gussets are designed to create a safeguard for leaks.
- Side tabs built for comfort security and stability. âSâ shaped tabs create an ultra-comfortable fit that decrease risk of tabs cutting or creating discomfort.
- Soft quilted thick bamboo back sheet provides a silky smooth to touch outer layer. Looks and feels amazing and is 100% biodegradable and plastic free taking only 45 days to biodegrade.Â
- Reduced carbon footprint. We choose manufacturing partners in off-grid facilities who only use 100% renewable energy, use only electric forklift or tools (no gas or petrol), and aim for 0% trade waste.
- 100% cruelty free
- Australian owned and operated
- 100% Bamboo biodegradable sheet
- 85% biodegradable Plant Based materials
- Touch to dry quilted inner core
- 360 degree absorb-pad
- High Flexi Waistband
- Plant based pulp from responsible forestry
- Elastic Side high double leg gusset
- Food Safe, Plant based ink print on outside of each nappy
- Environmentally friendly Compostable packaging