THIS ITEM IS A REFRIGERATED ITEM AND WILL NOT BE SHIPPED INTERSTATE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
Our delicious Traditional sauerkraut is a far cry from the cooked German sauerkraut you may imagine when you hear the word “sauerkraut”.
It is fresh, crunchy, raw and probiotic. This multi award winning product is fermented using traditional methods.
We’ve added a few caraway seeds to the traditional German recipe which gives it a slightly sweeter, fresh herby flavour when compared to just cabbage & salt sauerkrauts.
Organic cabbage, natural sea salt & organic caraway seeds.
PROBIOTICS Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar. REFER NOTE ON LID BEFORE OPENING.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Make a salad
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Make a kraut and cheese toasted sandwich
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.