Healthy skin, hair & nails
Herbs of Gold Silica Hair Skin & Nails is a high-strength, comprehensive formula that supports the health of connective tissue including hair, skin and nails.
- High strength silica
- Supports skin structure
- Supports hair and nail strength
- Silica Hair Skin & Nails is a unique complex that contains essential nutrients that maintain the health of hair, skin and nails.
- Silica Hair Skin & Nails contains silica that plays an important role in hair health, helping to maintain hair strength and thickness.
- Silica maintains healthy skin by assisting connective tissue and collagen production to support skin elasticity and structure.
- Silica Hair Skin & Nails contains antioxidants vitamin C and zinc to reduce free radicals formed in the body and support wound healing.
- Silica Hair Skin & Nails contains biotin (otherwise known as vitamin B7) and silica to support nail strength and health.
- As a high-strength nutritional complex, Silica Hair Skin & Nails maintains biotin, vitamin A and zinc levels in the body and supports general health and wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
|Silicon dioxide equiv. silicon||126mg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica equiv. silicon||90mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL SILICON 216mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 25mg|
|Retinol acetate||750 micrograms RE*|
|equiv. vitamin A 2500IU|
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||20mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.