Support liver health
Herbs of Gold Liver Care is a comprehensive formula that contains St Mary’s thistle to support healthy liver function and digestion.
- Liver Care is a herbal and nutritional liver tonic designed to support the liver and help maintain healthy digestive function.
- Traditionally St. Mary's thistle has a long history of use in supporting liver and gallbladder health, while also supporting liver function.
- Both Dandelion root and St. Marys thistle may help to relieve the symptoms of digestive disturbances such as bloating, flatulence and the feeling of fullness.
- Dandelion root has traditionally been used as a liver tonic, to aid digestion and to stimulate temporary loss of appetite.
- Schisandra is used in traditional Chinese medicine as a liver tonic.
- Curcumin supports gallbladder function, production and flow of bile from the gallbladder.
- Taurine helps with digestion of dietary fats.
- The nutrients choline and inositol are required for metabolism of fats in the liver.
- Vegan friendly
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Silybum marianum (St. Mary's thistle) fruit||3.5g|
|stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 40mg|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root||1.5g|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||750mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) root||500mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk,peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.