Support oestrogen metabolism
Herbs of Gold Hormone Metabolism is a comprehensive formula to support phase I and phase II liver detoxification processes and healthy metabolism of oestrogen hormone in the liver.
- Healthy metabolism of oestrogen
- Healthy liver function
- With Broccoli sprouts
- Hormone Metabolism is a comprehensive herbal and nutritional formula, including Broccoli sprouts and St Marys thistle, to support liver detoxification and maintain healthy liver function.
- Hormone Metabolism supports phase I and phase II liver detoxification processes to support healthy metabolism pathways of oestrogen in the liver.
- St Mary's thistle is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to protect the liver, support healthy liver function and relieve symptoms of dyspepsia.
- Hormone Metabolism also contains antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|Brassica oleracea var. italica (Broccoli) sprout extract 125mg|
|derived from dry sprout||2.5g|
|Silybum marianum (St Marys thistle) seed extract 125mg|
|derived from dry seed minimum||8.75g|
|stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 100mg|
|Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract 200mg|
|derived from dry leaf||1.5g|
|Glutathione (Setria® L-Glutathione)||50mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults only Take 1-2 tablets, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
May affect medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health professional before use.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Contains sulfites and soya.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.