HOG Gut Care 150GRegular price $51.45 Save $-51.45
Herbs of Gold Gut Care is a comprehensive herbal and nutritional formula to support gastrointestinal health.
- Gut Care is formulated to support healthy gastrointestinal tract function.
- Gut Care contains Aloe vera and Licorice to maintain healthy mucous linings in the digestive system.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissue including mucous membranes in the gastrointestinal tract
- Calendula supports digestive system health and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
- L-Glutamine supports intestinal health as it is an important fuel source for intestinal mucosal cells.
- L-Glutamine and zinc support healthy digestive and immune system function.
- Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) is a probiotic yeast that supports beneficial flora in the digestive system. SB has the ability to survive stomach acid and bile, and has good adherence to intestinal mucosa.
- L-Glutamine and SB are important for secretory immunoglobulin A (IgA), which prevents the attachment of bacteria to mucosal cells.
- Gut Care is naturally sweetened and is available in a delicious vanilla flavoured powder.
- Vegan friendly
Each 5g contains:
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice - deglycyrrhizinated) root ext. equiv. to dry||1.5g|
|Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower ext. equiv. to dry||2g|
|Aloe vera (Aloe vera) inner leaf juice powder equiv. to inner leaf fresh||7.5g|
|Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner stem bark powder||200mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||15mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii)||2.5 billion CFU|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.Â|
Adults and children over 12 years â Mix 5g (one level scoop) in 150mL water or juice, once daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Scoop included.
Â Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Always read the label.Â
Follow the directions for use.Â
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Â