HOG Ginseng 4 Energy Gold 30TRegular price $27.50 Save $-27.50
Supports energy production
Herbs of Gold Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains a synergistic blend of four ginsengs plus Astragalus to support energy production and a healthy stress response in the body.
- Supports energy production
- Aids a healthy stress response
- Supports cognitive function
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold contains four types of ginseng: Korean, Siberian, American and Indian (Withania).
- Korean Ginseng supports cognitive function and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an adaptogen to help the body adapt to stress.
- Korean Ginseng and Astragalus are traditionally used in Chinese herbal medicine to promote and strengthen Qi (the bodyâs vital energy).
- Siberian Ginseng assists recovery from illness and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve fatigue.
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a brain tonic to improve memory and cognition, and as a rejuvenative tonic.
- Ginseng 4 Energy Gold supports healthy immune system function.
Each tablet contains:
|Panax ginsengÂ (Korean ginseng) root extract 52.63mg||Â|
|derived from dry root minimumÂ||1g|
|Â Â stand. to contain ginsenosides Rg1, Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd 13.16mgÂ|
|Eleutherococcus senticosusÂ (Siberian ginseng) root extract 66.67mg||Â|
|derived from dry root||1g|
|Panax quinquefoliusÂ (American ginseng) root extract 111.11mg||Â|
|derived from dry root minimum||1g|
|Â Â stand. to contain ginsenosides Rg1, Re, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd 33.33mg||Â|
|Withania somniferaÂ (Ashwagandha) root extract 150mg||Â|
|derived from dry root||1.5g|
|Astragalus membranaceusÂ (Astragalus) root extract 225mg||Â|
|derived from dry root||4.5g|
|TOTAL GINSENOSIDES 46.49mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Adults and children over 12 years âÂ Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional..
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.Â