Supports beneficial gut flora in children
Herbs of Gold Children's Probiotic 15 Billion is a high-strength, multi-strain unflavoured powder formulated to support beneficial flora and digestive system health in children.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion contains 15 different probiotic strains to help restore beneficial bowel flora in children.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion provides beneficial bacteria that survive stomach acid pH and support beneficial bacteria adherence to the intestinal mucosa. Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion assists in the repair of the gastrointestinal wall lining and supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion supports immune system health and helps maintain beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion is a dairy and gluten free formula that is room stable and does not require refrigeration.
Each 1g serve contains:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14)||2 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (FloraFIT® Lg-36)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (FloraFIT® Lr-32)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT® Lpc-37)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (FloraFIT® Bl-05)||500 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (FloraFIT® Lc-11)||500 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (FloraFIT® St-21)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (HOWARU® HN019)||250 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis (FloraFIT® Bi-26)||250 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis (FloraFIT® Lbr-35)||250 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001)||250 million CFU|
|Excipient ingredients: colloidal anhydrous silica, fructooligosaccharides, inulin and maltodextrin. Contains sulfites.|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.|
Children 1-12 years; Mix 1g (one level scoop) in water or juice, once daily, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.