Herbs of Gold Childrens Immune Care contains a blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals to support healthy immune system function in children
- Childrens Immune Care is a delicious strawberry-vanilla tasting chewable tablet, formulated to support immune system health to fight illness in children.
- Childrens Immune Care contains Echinacea, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu and relieve mild fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
- Childrens Immune Care contains zinc, vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids, antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Childrens Immune Care is sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol and is free from artificial flavourings, sweeteners, preservatives and colourings.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root and rhizome||200mg|
|Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fruit||30mg|
|Ascorbic acid (as Calcium ascorbate)||40mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 100mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 250IU (from sheep's wool)|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||2mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||10mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut ortree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
Children 2-4 years Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 5-12 years Chew 2 tablets daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.