HOG Activated Sublingual B12 75TRegular price $30.95 Save $-30.95
Active form of vitamin B12
Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 provides 1000 micrograms of co-methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, in a pleasant tasting tablet that conveniently dissolves under the tongue.Â
- Activated Sublingual B12 contains the active form of vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin). Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, have to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated Sublingual B12 helps to support haemoglobin formation, aids healthy red blood cell production and maintains red blood cell and blood health.Â
- Activated Sublingual B12 supports nervous system health, cognitive function and brain health.Â
- Activated Sublingual B12 assists the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, supports energy production.
- Activated Sublingual B12 maintains immune and cardiovascular system health.Â
- Supplementing with Activated Sublingual B12 helps prevent dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at an increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Vegan friendly
Each tablet contains:
|(active vitamin B12)||1mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.