High-strength, 12 strain probiotic formula
Herbs of Gold Probiotic 60 Billion is a high-strength combination of 12 different probiotics to maintain beneficial intestinal flora and healthy digestive system function.
- Probiotic 60 Billion supports digestive system health by helping to restore friendly intestinal flora in the gut.
- Probiotic 60 Billion supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health and maintains beneficial bacteria adherence to intestinal mucosa.
- Probiotic 60 Billion is a digestive carminative that reduces flatulence and relieves abdominal discomfort and nausea.
- Probiotic 60 Billion supports immune system health and helps restore beneficial gut flora after antibiotic use.
- Probiotic 60 Billion helps maintain friendly gut flora during antibiotic use.
- Probiotic 60 Billion is room-stable and does not require refrigeration.
- Probiotic 60 Billion is a dairy free and vegan friendly formula.
Each capsule contains
|Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04®||32 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001™||6 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei Lc-11||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis HN019™||2 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis spp. lactis B-420®||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis spp. lactis DSM 15954||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07||750 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35||250 million CFU|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.