GF Uncontaminated Oats Organic 1KGRegular price $27.90 Save $-27.90
Grown from a heritage-based seed, old fashioned creamy flavour, colour and aroma, free from pesticides and additives.
Â Gluten Friendly (tested to nil gluten), Wheat Free, *Vegan Friendly *GMO Free *Refined Sugar Free,Â Soy Free *Certified Organic *Glyphosate Free
Country of Origin: USA
100% Conventional Steamed Rolled GF Oats
How to cook oats:
It is not a quick oat, but you can pop them in your blender to break the oats down further. This will allow them to cook even faster if that is that assists your morning routine. However, the way it comes does cook within minutes.
Â Stovetop method:
- Measure out a serve that suits you into a cooking pot eg. 40-60 or Â½ to 1 cup.
- Add in Â½ cup of water per Â½ cup of oats and a pinch of salt.
- Preparing your oats the night before and leaving them to soak overnight will ensure that they are easier to digest, The rolled oat is lovely and moist as they draw up the liquid and will cook very quickly for you.
- Cook on a medium heat stirring periodically so the oats do not burn. If the oats start to dry out, add in some more water or your preferred milk or milk alternative.
- Once the oats are of a creamy consistency it is cooked.
- Follow the quantities above and add to a microwave dish.
- Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on high.
- Cooking time may vary but take the oats out and stir or add more liquid and then cook again for another minute until it is soft and creamy in consistency.