- Non-greasy formula that’s readily absorbed and easy to apply to the muscles and joints
- White turmeric is traditionally used to relieve pain (including pain associated with soft tissue trauma) in Chinese medicine
- Arnica is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve muscle pain and soreness, for example due to sprains and strains
- Menthol relieves mild pain and inflammation of the muscles and joints
- Also contains magnesium and wintergreen oil
Each gram contains:
|Arnica (Arnica montana) flower 2mg, dry equiv.||20mg|
|White turmeric (Curcuma zedoaria) rhizome 5mg, dry equiv.||50mg|
|Wintergreen oil 55.56mg, equiv. to methyl salicylate||50mg|
|Menthol (from peppermint oil)||25mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium chloride hexahydrate)||8.37mg|
Adults: Massage a thin layer into affected area(s) up to four times a day.
Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
Warnings and Storage Information
For external use only. Contains methyl salicylate. Contains ethanol 20%(w/w).
Do not use this product if pregnant, likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding or in children 6 years of age or less.
If you have sensitive skin, test this product on a small area of skin before applying to a large area. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes.
Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sun, avoid prolonged sun exposure.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Store below 30°C. Do not use if the seal on the tube is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.