FUSION Turmeric 60TRegular price $51.95 Save $-51.95
A high-potency turmeric formula and source of curcumin traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
High-potency turmeric formula standardised for its content of curcumin (curcuminoids). Fusion Turmeric is enriched with piperine, which is derived from black pepper and increases the bioavailability of curcumin.
- Relieves inflammation
- Is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support joint mobility and reduce symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as inflammation and mild joint pain
- Supports joint mobility and relieves mild joint pain associated with mild osteoarthritis of the knee
- Helps promote healthy joint function in mild osteoarthritis
- Has antioxidant properties to help reduce free radicals formed in the body
Each tablet contains:
|Curcumin (Curcumin C3 ComplexÂ®) rhizome||386.5mg|
|Â std. to curcuminoids||367mg|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome dry powder 250mg, min. dry equiv.||250mg|
|Â std. to curcuminoids||8mg|
|Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit 4.2mg, min. dry equiv.||86.5mg|
|Â std. to piperine||4mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products,
- Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, change or worsen unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, change or worsen unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.