Enterosgel is a fast-acting mineral-based detoxifier gel that utilises the natural properties of unique silica structures to absorb undesirable compounds within the intestinal tract.
Indigestion “ Nausea, Heartburn, Reflux and Flatulence
Well Tolerated Detox
Sensitivities “ Food intolerances, rashes etc.
Enterosgel® is an intestinal absorbent (enterosorbent) tasteless gel that can be used as an adjuvant to standard rehydration therapy and in the management and reduction of stomach and intestinal illness symptoms such as diarrhoea, gas, stomach cramps, mild abdominal pain, heartburn or nausea.
Used since ancient times, sorbent compounds have been swallowed to help detoxification though the digestive system. Now, thanks to innovative scientific methods, the selectivity of what modern enterosorbents bind to and other characteristics make enterosorbents an invaluable addition to your gut healthcare plan.
Absorbs directly from the stomach and the intestines
- Enterosgel® is a clear permeable gel which acts as an oral intestinal absorbent and is comprised of 70% Polymethylsiloxane and 30% purified water.
Completely mineral-based and virtually tasteless
- Its palatable profile makes it ideal for children. Enterosgel® can also be recommended during pregnancy and new mothers who are breastfeeding.
A well tolerated and non-medicated option
- This fast-acting mineral based formula is sugar and sweetener free, lactose/dairy free, gluten free, fat free, and free from flavours & preservatives.
Taken directly from a spoon or mixed with water
- Enterosgel® is easy to take and effectively soothes stomach and intestinal discomfort from a wide range of gastrointestinal issues, including diarrhoea & gas.
- Pharmaceutical-free mineral-based detoxifier that™s tasteless and easy to take
- Preferentially absorbs medium size molecular weight organic and inorganic particles in the gut lumen so they pass out naturally with the stool
- Helps reduce intestinal illness symptoms such as diarrhoea, gas, stomach cramps, mild abdominal pain, heartburn and nausea
- Binds toxins and antigenic compounds from the gut, removing them from the body within 7 “ 24 hours
- Contains no gluten, dairy, fat, sweeteners, sugar, flavours, colours or preservatives
- Clinically trialled for short and long term use
- Child 1-6 years old : 1 teaspoon or 5g “ 3 times a day
- Child 7-14+ years old: 2 teaspoons or 10g “ 3 times a day
- 15+ and adults: 1-1.5 tablespoons or 15-22.5g “ 3 times a day
What is Enterosgel?
Enterosgel is a mineral-based detoxifier gel designed to alleviate a variety of gastrointestinal symptoms.
What gastrointestinal symptoms?
Enterosgel helps alleviate a variety of stomach illnesses, diarrhoea, flatulence/gas, indigestion, nausea and more.
How does it work?
Enterosgel is an adsorbent. This means it binds molecules of liquids, gases or dissolved solids to its own molecular structure as it comes into contact with them, without producing a chemical reaction. As Enterosgel passes through the body it specifically binds with toxins, pollutants and other unwanted substances before being excreted from the body via the stool. As Enterosgel is also indigestible, it leaves the body intact, including any and all toxins and pollutants that become bound to the Enterosgel.
How long does it take to work?
This can vary from person to person, with benefits seen within as little as several hours, however typical results are seen within 12-24 hours.
What is the consistency of Enterosgel?
Enterosgel has a clear, gel or paste-like consistency.
Who is it for?
Naturally anyone who is experiencing gastrointestinal issues or symptoms, but Enterosgel is safe for use by anyone over the age of 1, including pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers, vegans and vegetarians.
If it™s safe for vegans and vegetarians, what™s in it?
Enterosgel is made up of 70% polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate (methylsilicic acid hydrogel), and 30% purified water. It contains no gluten, dairy, sugar, sweeteners, flavour, preservatives, colour, fat, animal products or odour.
How/when to take Enterosgel?
Enterosgel is recommended to be taken as soon as possible after the onset of stomach or intestinal illness symptoms, mixed into a sufficient glass of water.
For adults and children over the age of 15, the recommended dose is 15-22.5 g three times a day.
For children aged 7-14, 10g three times a day and children aged 1-6, 5 times a day.
Enterosgel should also be taken one hour before or two hours after any medications, antibiotics, supplements or other remedies (to avoid them being bound to the Enterosgel, which would prevent them being absorbed into the body) “ it would therefore also be ideal to consume Enterosgel away from meals.
We currently ONLY ship within Australia. All prices listed are in Australian dollar.
If you are within a 15km radius of our store, we have a complimentary free delivery for our customers.
*minimum order is $150.
*orders must be placed latest by Thursday 10am.