Biosun Ear Candles 1 PairRegular price $17.50 Save $-17.50
Feel the magic of fire and allow yourself to experience beneficial relaxation in the traditional Earcandling wellbeing ritual, with the magical scent of honey, sage and chamomile. Calming, Relaxing and Energising.
Hand made in a loving manner, we use only the best, regularly tested and 100% natural ingredients; with honey, sage and chamomile.
- Biosun Earcandles are about 22cm long and have a burning time of approximately 10-12 minutes.
- We do not recommend that you carry out the treatment by yourself. It should always be done with an assisting person.
- Before you start, place a glass of water within reach to extinguish the candle. Lie down on one side in a comfortable position.
- Support your head slightly with a pillow so that the auditory canal is in an almost vertical position.Â
- In order to protect your hair and clothing your partner can place a cover around the treatment area.Â Your partner then lights the candle at the unlabelled end and place the non-burning end gently onto the outer ear passage.
- A slightly rotating movement should be applied until the earcandle is sealed in place. The ear candle is placed properly when there is no white vapour escaping from the side and you hear a pleasant crackling and hissing of the flame.Â
- Your partner will hold the ear candle firmly in place through-out the process. At the most , the earcandle may be burnt down to 1 cm above the security line (maximum burn) marking.Â
- Carefully remove the remainder of the earcandle and extinguish in the glass of water ready nearby.Â
- Repeat on other ear. It is generally advisable to treat both ears one after the other, each with a new Earcandle.
- A subsequent rest of about 15-30 minutes will positively support the overall result.
In the presence of a perforated eardrum or typanostomy tube implants we strictly do not recommend the use of Earcandles. The same applies to all kinds of inflammations of the ear or skin diseases in and around the ear.Â