WELEDA Nipple Care Cream Mother 36mlRegular price $33.95 Save $-33.95
- Conditions & protects sore and cracked nipples.
- Nipple Care Cream is a lightly textured, yet rich moisturiser, designed for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- This moisturising cream helps to tone nipples in preparation for breastfeeding and provides soothing relief for tender and cracked nipples.
- The moisturising properties of aloe vera, marshmallow and natural plant oils soften and care for the nipple, while astringent horsetail and nettle tone and condition the skin.
- Calendula and chamomile calm, soothe and support the healthy renewal of tender, cracked skin, and rose oil provides a delicate fragrance.
- Helps to tone nipples in preparation for breastfeeding and provides soothing relief for tender and cracked nipples.Â
Water (Aqua), Sweet Almond Oil, Sesame Oil, Olive Oil, Ethanol, Yellow Beeswax, (Unbleached), Marigold (Calendula Officinalis), Flower, Lemon Juice, Marshmallow (Athaea Officinalis) Root, Jojoba Oil, Glyceryl, Monostearate (Vegetable), Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Herb, Lesser Nettle (Urtica Urens) Herb, Echinacea Purpurea Whole Plant, Sodium Alginate (From Seaweed), Silica, Angelica Archangelica Root, German Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower, Lavendula Angustifolia Flower, St. John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Flower, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Concentrate, Lecithin, Rose Maroc (Rosa Centifolia) Absolute Oil, Lavender Oil, Fragrance, Styrax Benzoin Gum.
Pregnancy: through the last 6-8 weeks of pregnancy, apply small amount of cream to the nipple and areola twice daily, to condition the nipples, and promote healthy, supple skin in preparation for breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding: After feeding, gently pat the skin to dry or allow the breast to air, then apply a small amount of cream to the nipple and areola to moisturise and protect. Weleda Nipple cream does not need to be removed before breastfeeding.