HOG Muscle Resuscitation 150GRegular price $39.45 Save $-39.45
Herbs of Gold Muscle Resuscitation is a delicious lemon-lime flavoured magnesium powder containing vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Muscle Resuscitation provides 320mg of elemental magnesium per serve made up from magnesium citrate and magnesium bisglycinate, two well-absorbed forms of magnesium.
- Magnesium supports muscle health and healthy muscle contraction function. It maintains cardiovascular system health and heart health.
- Magnesium and B vitamins support energy production by helping to convert food into energy, and they also maintain nervous system health.
- Magnesium, chromium and zinc assist with carbohydrate metabolism, helping to maintain healthy sugar metabolism.
- Magnesium and vitamins B5 and B6 support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Muscle Resuscitation contains vitamin C, zinc and selenium, antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body and support immune system health.
- Requirements for magnesium, glutamine, vitamins B1 & B2, chromium and zinc may be increased in athletes and active individuals.
- Muscle Resuscitation comes in a delicious lemon-lime flavour that dissolves easily in water or juice.
- Vegan friendly
Each 6g serve contains:
|MagnesiumÂ (as glycinate dihydrate)||250mg|
|MagnesiumÂ (as citrate)||70mg|
|Â Â TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (B1)||25mg|
|Â equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5) 27.6mgÂ|
|Â Â equiv. PyridoxineÂ (B6) 24.6mg|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||130mg|
|ChromiumÂ (as picolinate)||50mcg|
|Potassium (as citrate)||50mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia.|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.|
Adults - Mix 6g (one level scoop) into 200mL of water or juice, once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Scoop included. Consume within 6 months of opening
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label.Â
Follow the directions for use.Â