HOG Children's Cold Care 100mlRegular price $32.45 Save $-32.45
Herbs of Gold Childrenâs Cold CareÂ is a delicious blackcurrant flavoured liquid formulated with Elderberry, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu.
- With Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf
- Delicious blackcurrant flavour
- Naturally sweetened Â
- Childrenâs Cold Care contains Elderberry, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds, including mild upper respiratory tract congestion and cough. Â
- Elderberry is used traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat.
- Echinacea supports the immune system to fight illness and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and common colds and flu.Â
- Elderberry and Echinacea are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever.Â
- Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf is naturally sweetened with Stevia and is suitable for use in children two years and older.
- For maximum benefit, start taking at the onset of cold & flu symptoms.
Each 5mL contains:
|Sambucus nigraÂ (Elderberry) fruit juice extract 167mg||Â|
|derived from fresh fruit||2g|
|Olea europaeaÂ (Olive) leaf extract 39.4mg||Â Â Â Â|
|derived from fresh leafÂ Â||500mg|
|Echinacea angustifoliaÂ (Echinacea) root extract 62.5mg||Â|
|derived from dry root||250mg|
Naturally sweetened with Stevia in a glycerol base.
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Shake well before use.Â May be taken in water or juice.
Children 2-4 yearsÂ â Take 5mL, twice daily.
Children 5-8 yearsÂ â Take 7.5mL, twice daily.
Children 9-12 yearsÂ â Take 10mL, twice daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice. Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.Â
Always read the label.Â
Follow the directions for use.Â
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.Â
Contains potassium sorbate.