FUSION Womenâs Balance 60TRegular price $45.95 Save $-45.95
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support womenâs reproductive health, regulate the menstrual cycle, relieve period pain (dysmenorrhoea) and aid the management of irregular, heavy or prolonged periods.
- Provides symptomatic relief from the physical and emotional symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), including fatigue, breast tenderness, abdominal cramping, fluid retention, bloating, headaches, mild anxiety, irritability, tension, mood swings and cravings for sweets.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines and help relieve their symptoms.
- For additional premenstrual support, Womenâs Balance may be combined with FusionÂ® Vitex tablets, which help reduce the frequency and severity of premenstrual symptoms.
- To aid the management of flooding or heavy periods, we recommend combining Womenâs Balance with FusionÂ® Tienchi Ginseng, which has traditionally been used to reduce heavy menstrual bleeding and restore the healthy flow of Blood and Qi.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Paeonia lactiflora (White Peony) root||750mg|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root||500mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root||425mg|
|Cyperus rotundus (Cyperus rotundus) rhizome||400mg|
|Ligusticum striatum (Szechuan lovage) root||350mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) root||350mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||300mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||125mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
- Menstruation & pain: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- Alopecia (hair loss): Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.