FUSION Sleep 30TRegular price $29.95 Save $-29.95
- Suitable for people who have difficulty falling asleep, wake easily during the night, or are disturbed by dreams or restlessness.
- Promotes deep, restful sleep without being habit-forming or causing daytime drowsiness.
- Includes herbs traditionally used to help relieve mild anxiety, nervous tension and irritability, especially when they are interfering with sleep.
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to address sleeplessness and insomnia by calming the Shen (mind and spirit), nourishing the Heart organ-meridian system and clearing senses.
- Combines well with FusionÂ® Stress & Anxiety, particularly when stress and nervous symptoms interfere with sleep.
Each tablet contains extract equiv. to dry:
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Ziziphus) seed||750mg|
|Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb||500mg|
|Albizia julibrissin (Albizia julibrissin) stem bark||375mg|
|Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root||375mg|
|Wolfiporia cocos (Poria) mushroom||350mg|
|Biota orientalis (Biota orientalis) seed||300mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||150mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Adults: Take 2-4 tablets one hour before bed.
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1-2 tablets one hour before bed.
- Child under 6 years: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken early evening and/or during the night as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
An extra dose may be taken early evening and/or during the night to enhance results or as professionally advised. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.