FUSION Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30TRegular price $26.95 Save $-26.95
A high-potency vitamin and mineral formula, including vitamins A, C and D, selenium and zinc to support healthy immune system function, and B-group vitamins to support energy production.
Packed with 35 ingredients, Fusion Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced has been formulated to provide key nutrients to help maintain your energy levels and support healthy immune system function.
This high-potency formula includes:
- Vitamins A, C and D, selenium and zinc to support healthy immune system function
- B-group vitamins to support energy production
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6, B9 and biotin (vitamin B7) for maintenance of normal cognitive function
- Vitamins B2, B3, B12 and biotin for assisting metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Vitamins B5 and B6 to support a healthy stress response
- Biotin, selenium and zinc for healthy hair
- Vitamin C to support collagen formation, which is required for healthy skin structure
- Vitamins C and D to support healthy teeth, and vitamin D to support healthy bones
- Vitamin K to maintain healthy cardiovascular system function and artery health
- Zinc and betacarotene, which maintain healthy eyesight
- Highly bioavailable zinc amino acid chelate for superior absorption compared to some other forms of zinc
Fusion Multivitamin & Mineral Advanced is an iron-free formula, suitable for both men and women looking to avoid excess iron consumption.
Each tablet contains:
|Natural mixed carotenoids||40mg|
|equiv. vitamin A||600 micrograms retinol equivalents|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||100mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Total vitamin B3||105mg|
|equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||91.6mg & calcium 8.4mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||41.14mg|
|Folic acid||400 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100 micrograms|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||90.9mg & calcium 10.3mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3||200IU|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate||82.6mg|
|equiv. vitamin E||100IU|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||50 micrograms|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate tetrahydrate)||17.7mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||18mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||15mg|
|Potassium (as dibasic potassium phosphate)||22.45mg|
|Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silcia)||15mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||2mg|
|Boron (as borax)||500 micrograms|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate)||50 micrograms|
|Copper (as cupric sulfate pentahydrate)||50 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||38.2 micrograms|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||33.3 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 micrograms|
|Marigold (Tagetes erecta) flower 20mg, min. dry equiv.||100mg|
|std. to lutein||1mg|
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
WARNING: If you are pregnant - or considering becoming pregnant - do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.