FUSION ActiViral 60VCRegular price $42.95 Save $-42.95
Fusion ActiViral contains andrographis, which may help reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu and mild tonsillitis and laryngitis.
Symptoms relieved may include sore throat, runny nose, mucous congestion, headache and mild fever.
Andrographis has antiviral properties, as does echinacea, which is used to stimulate immune health and fight mild infections in traditional Western herbal medicine. Zinc and vitamin C provide additional immune support.
Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf||4.5g (4500mg)|
|standardised to andrographolide||62.5mg|
|Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) leaf||1.25g (1250mg)|
|standardised to oleuropein||30mg|
|Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower bud||1g (1000mg)|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root||750mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChelâ¢ ZN))||27.5mg|
|equiv. to zinc||8mg.|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance, including loss of taste, loss of appetite, vomiting and abdominal discomfort.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.